MAKING HAND SANITISER
Many may find it difficult to get Hand Sanitisers, following the wave of Coronavirus in the country, for many reasons, either due of the cost, availability or would like to have it in large quantities.
Due to this reasons, iBrandTV have brought some easy step to make Hand Sanitisers in the comfort of your household at an affordable cost.
You can do it yourself locally at home for your Families, Friends and Co-Workers to use at the office.
Hand sanitiser is a liquid or gel generally used to decrease infectious agents on the hands. Formulations of the alcohol-based type are preferable to hand washing with soap and water in most situations in the healthcare setting.
Below is the World Health Organization’s standard recipe so you can do it if you can’t buy or find
Just five steps and you have the product looking at you.
1. Get a 1.5L empty clean water bottle
2. Get 31.2mls of Hydrogen Peroxide and pour it into the bottle.
3. Add 22mls of the Glycerin in Rose Water into it.
4. Add 1.25L of the Methylated Spirit into it.
5. Finally, make the volume to the 1.5L mark of the bottle (i.e 203ml of the water)
5. Shake very well and label it as Hand Sanitiser and then you can dispense.
Now, you have your Hand-rub or Sanitiser to use.
Thanks and I hope it helps.