The lady who inked the name of former Big Brother Naija housemate Ka3na on her body has been hospitalized after allegedly taking poison.
This came as a result of the backlash she received from the reality star after she tattooed Ka3na’s name on her body.
Recall the reality star tweeted that she wanted her fans to tattoo her name on their body. However, a fan who did was blasted for doing such.
Various celebrities and users of social media have responded to this story and there is another twist to it now.
According to the update and a video shared by popular Instagram blog, Gistlover, the lady has been hospitalized after it was alleged she drank a poisonous substance.
Swipe to watch the video below: