TASTY TIME WITH MISHAEL. (How to Make Nigeria Banga Rice) @iBrandTV
Banga fresh palm fruit extracts is a 100% organic natural product.
FOR PREPARATION TIPS, (How to Make Nigeria Banga Rice) KINDLY REQUEST FOR OUR COOKING MENU BOOK AND WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS BELOW:
BANGA FRESH PALM FRUIT EXTRACT
Banga ( Fresh Palm Fruit Extracts) is pure , naturaland rich in taste for the perfect addition to African& Caribbean cooking. It is free from cholesterol, healthy replacement for saturated cooking fat, Naturally, Palm oil in Banga is very rich in Vitamin K, Magnesium and Vitamin A and E.
- It is thick, pasty, rich in nutrients and made from freshly extracted palm fruit.
- No preservatives added.
- Free from artificial coloring.
- No thickener added.
- Used in the preparation of palm fruit soup,Popularly known as banga soup, a very Popular West African soup, especially in Ghana and Nigeria. It can be used for the Preparation of variety of sauce- stew, rice, Yam pottage, Efo riro, afang soup, egusi soup, Bitter leaf soup and other traditional cuisines.
MORE ABOUT BANGA
Well known as traditional palm fruit; it is fresh,
Natural, nutritious & rich in taste for the perfect
Craving of African & Caribbean cooking.
This Product is prepared from fresh palm fruit pulp, and
Banga Fresh Palm Fruit Extracts is produced &
Packaged aseptically to give a true, indigenous
And traditional taste of palm soup or stew etc.
Health Benefits of Banga Fresh Palm Fruit
- Healthy replacement for saturated cooking
- Palm Fruit contains plant-based nutrients
Proven to slow and reverse the aging
- High Contents of Vitamin E: Antioxidants for
- Low cholesterol
- Naturally, Palm oil in Banga is very rich in Vitamins A and K, Magnesium, potassium
- The by- product which is the red palm oil, Decreasing cholesterol levels, reducing Oxidative stress, boosting brain health and Putting a stop to the progression of heart disease
- The palm oil serves as preservatives.