How electrical spark caused fire in Presidential Villa in Abuja

An electrical spark caused fire outbreak at a store near Presidential Villa Chapel in Abuja on Thursday.

Although, there was no casualty, as the fire fighter were onground to avoid the spread of the incident.

While confirming the incident, Mallam Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, attributed the fire incident to an electrical spark at the store.

READ ALSO: Just In: Nigerian Postal Service headquarters on fire

‘The incident was recorded Thursday afternoon at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.

“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded, ” Shehu added

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.