Breaking: Ogun quarantines 28 people allegedly affected by Coronavirus

Image result for Coronavirus: No Threat of Coronavirus in Nigeria.... FGFollowing the outbreak of Coronavirus in Nigeria, the Ogun state government has on Friday quarantined twenty-eight people believed to have come in contact with the Italian man who was tested positive of the virus.

The state Governor, Dapo Abiodun, disclosed that 28 people who had contact with the Italian victim of the disease have been identified and quarantined.

READ ALSO: Breaking: Italian born Nigerian footballer, Udoh diagnosed of Coronavirus

The state also has shutdown a firm in Ewekoro. The 44-year-old Italian victim is said to be a consultant to the Lafarge, Ewekoro factory.

Recall that the state government had reported that the victim of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Lagos had earlier visited state.

The Italian man was said to have fell ill after he visited Ogun State for a business trip from Italy.

Details later:

ibrandtv.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.